It’s all about Care…
We provide a variety of healthcare services from recruitment and training to tailored home care services.
Nursing Homes / Hospital Staff
Throughout more than 20 years of recruiting, A1 has gathered the necessary expertise not only in how to hunt the best talents, but how to make them a great asset for our clients as well.
We do not only find qualified candidates, but our thorough recruitment process goes above and beyond to make sure each of our candidates has the necessary attitude to match our client’s company culture and working environment.
We understand that each company has its own set of values that makes it successful, and we are aware of how important is the role played by our candidates. This is why we visit in person each client and work together from the early stages to build the profile of the ideal candidate.
Whether you are a small nursing home looking for healthcare assistants or a big hospital looking for qualified nurses, due to our in-house tailored training and induction program, our candidates will be ready to deliver from day 1.
Home Care Visits
Our home care services started more than 10 years ago in the UK, one of the pioneers in this industry and the most regulated healthcare systems in the world. Through our dedicated A1 home care team, we provide the extra support you need to keep you where you want to be – at home. All of our home care services are tailored around your needs and it is a great way to stay at home instead of going to a residential care home.
Starting from a 30 min visit in the morning, up to 3 or 4 visits throughout the day, the home care packages are built around you and support you to maintain your chosen lifestyle, as per your own needs.
We believe that each client is unique, with their own individual preferences and needs. So, we keep you in control and provide you with the care and support you want, where and when you want it. It’s your life and your home care, so it must be your way.
Our goal is not just to keep you safe, but to support you to continue living your life, the way you want to, whilst your family has the peace of mind that you can stay independent in your home.
Live in Care – 24/7 Care
At A1 we have vast experience in introducing top quality live in carers. We are guided by strong principles – quality, integrity, passion, dignity and equality. We take great care to make sure that our values are reflected in our interactions with clients. The live in care model that we are introducing to the Norwegian market is based on a proven system our mother company is successfully running in the UK.
We know and understand that there is no place like home. Having someone in the house at all times means that your elderly family member is safe even when you are not able to come around and visit. Going on a stroll, seeing friends, gardening or cooking won’t be an unattainable dream.
Fully enjoying and taking advantage of your golden years is now possible thanks to A1 live in care services:
- One-to-one full-time care at home
- Remain safe at home with familiar comforts and routines
- Completely bespoke live-in care that is tailored to you
- Personal care and specialist care for a variety of conditions
- Home care assistants are carefully selected to match your needs.
Overnight Care – Waking Night Care
Having a carer there for you throughout the night can sometimes be the difference between being able to live at your own home and having to stay at a care home.
Overnight care can be delivered in one of three ways.
- 1. Sleeping night – when a carer sleeps in your home through the night but is on hand if you need support.
- 2. Waking night – when a carer stays awake for the night and provides specialist care whenever you require.
- 3. Sitting service – when a carer stays awake and covers for a regular carer who provides your care full-time.
Respite care provides you or your loved ones with short-term care services that offer temporary relief, improve family stability, and reduce the risk of any possible harm. Respite can be planned or offered during emergencies or times of crisis.
Loneliness can have serious effects on a person’s health and A1 aims to prevent loneliness through companionship care:
- General companionship and conversation;
- Cooking and sharing meals;
- Help with your weekly shopping;
- Joining in with your favourite hobbies;
- Help with general domestic tasks (cleaning, laundry etc.);
- Help with travel arrangements;
- Driving you where you would like to go;
- Arranging and accompanying you to and from appointments;
- Planning outings and visits
Get in touch with us for more details
Arrange a FREE assessment with us today!